The Pinnacle App is a software solution for companies that follow the Pinnacle business journey to run their company. We are the first and only solution for this business model, which promotes transparency and accountability within teams. The Pinnacle App is one of the many companies within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for The Pinnacle App, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team. This position is 100% remote, actually our entire company is fully
About the role
We’re looking for a Support Leader who is responsible for building, growing and maintaining the Support Team. A complex problem solver, ready to investigate and act creatively and tenaciously until the problem has been solved. The Support Leader deals with our users as well as internal team members with patience, understanding and meets people where they are. A key part of this role is assisting in the optimization and automation of existing manual processes. The Support Leader is a member of the Leadership Team, helping the Team guide the business forward strategically.
- Provide technical support to our Users independently as the sole team member in the short-term, and build the team out as the client base grows, hiring, leading, managing, and holding your team accountable
- Develop a full understanding of the App and how it functions down to the last button
- Help maintain and update the CRM, Knowledge Base, and other tools
- Actively participate in strategic planning sessions
- Empower and enable your team by leveraging data to suggest scalable improvements to core processes and training
- Upload new client data or migrate data from an existing software platform
- Assist all team members as needed with technical issues
- Ensure a timely response to new tickets – maximum of two hours response time
- Find answers and solutions to problems independently, exhausting all other resources before asking for developer help
What we look for
- Extremely tech-savvy – you enjoy solving technical problems in all things computers for the last 10+ years
- Able to identify, investigate, diagnose and solve a complex issue and describe, document and explain it expertly to a software developer and simply to a layperson
- Technologically oriented. Highly knowledgeable with software, systems and tools, with a desire to constantly improve
- Must be an Expert in using complex web based software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Experience in communicating with clients, stakeholders, and team members via email, video conference tools, messaging apps
- Experienced and comfortable with making important decisions in regards to Clients, Partners, Team Members and the overall business
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with creating, inputting, and editing data in spreadsheets, documents and proprietary software
- Experience with and having an understanding of owning a project and seeing it through to completion
- Proven experience with problem solving in a business environment
Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
- High EQ – you are calm and patient, exercising self-control to build relationships and
trust within the team
- Execution Master – if you say it will be done, it gets done on time and correctly
- Experience working with customers over the phone and you genuinely love it! (Even better if your experience is in software support.)
- Be excellent at communication – spoken and written, and with a great attitude (smile-through-the-phone level of great!)
- Extremely comfortable with holding video calls – Be ‘client ready’ in appearance
- Common sense galore (you often hear of situations and are puzzled why other people don’t get the simplest of things)
- Have extreme ownership and a passion to exceed expectations – excuses don’t exist in your world, and you hold yourself and your team to a high standard
- Always Learning – if you don’t understand something, you can’t rest until you’ve learned more
- Integrity is Your Middle Name – always operating from the highest level of integrity, this honest and authentic leader is well organized, prepared and detail oriented with a strong focus on follow through and accountability
- You are able to pivot easily – adapt to a dynamically changing environment and job description
- Driven to succeed and grow, always willing to find a way to win
Why Work with our Team?
- This is a learning environment-both personally and professionally
- We have a culture of full accountability
- There are no roadblocks or ceilings – endless opportunities
- We have a performance-based culture
- This is a collaborative environment where all contribute and thrive
- We recognize and celebrate success – YOUR success is OUR success!
The hiring process
We take our hiring very seriously—and we hire equally for ability as we do culture fit. The last thing we want is for you to land a job you’re not happy or excited about. That’s not good for you, and it wouldn’t be good for us, either. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our hiring process. Please note steps may vary slightly depending on the position.
- Step one: Interview with your direct supervisor.
- Step two: Technical interview
- Step three: Cultural interview
During the interview process, we’ll also ask you to take the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment™. The Predictive Index measures your most natural behavioral tendencies and overall learning ability. It is not used as a disqualification tool, but rather a way to help us understand overall job fit, create unique interview questions based around your preferences, and ultimately create a better onboarding experience if you inevitably join our team.
Who we are
At every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problemsolving. All while being 100% remote! Around the office (i.e. our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization.
Winter International LLC dba The Pinnacle App provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form I9 upon hire. Winter International LLC participates in the E-Verify program.